LionsBet is an exciting online gaming and betting brand that offers the largest selection of online virtual games, and sports betting pre and live. All games are available on multi-platforms, including web, mobiles and tablets.
Having been found in 2016, LionsBet is a rather new entrant to the Africa betting industry. Despite become a new entrant, they’ve successfully made their place among the other Nigerian betting platforms due to their virtual betting services and sports betting markets. With the help of their stellar marketing strategy and loads of promotions and bonuses, they’ve earned a good reputation for themselves. Read on the concerns of this review post to know more on this platform.
The Pros and Cons of LionsBet Nigeria
- Amazing Coverage of Sports and Virtual Markets – A wide selection of leagues, games and events
- Plenty of Betting Options – Without the absurd restrictions
- Competitive Odds – Higher than many competitors in the region
- Juicy Welcome Bonus – 100% up to ₦100,000
- User Friendly Website – Makes the betting experience enjoyable and effortless
- Reliable Customer Support – An efficient and reliable service
- No live streaming
- Poor in-play betting experience
Website & Mobile App Usability
The LionsBet website is both pleasing on the eye and fully-functional, while a green colour scheme dominates throughout. All sports markets are listed down the left-hand side of the page, while in-play and virtual options can be accessed through cleverly placed tabs at the top of their site, along with current promotions. Customers at Lionsbet are immediately greeted with the most popular markets at the time in the centre of the screen, while an automatically updated bet slip is found on the right-hand side of the page at all times. Meanwhile, a graphic on the home page allows customers to keep up to date with some of the most important factors surrounding LionsBet’s operation at that time, including social media pages, promotions and customer service features. Unlike other bookmakers, their website never appears cluttered or overwhelming, which means customers can easily and quickly locate their preferred pages, before placing bets in just a matter of seconds.
As well as their desktop site, LionsBet also caters well for their mobile customers. Upon entering their website using your mobile device, their system will ask you how you wish to view the page, with three available options:
- New Mobile and Tablet– A high quality mobile version with all of the desktop extras.
- Old Mobile– A simplified version that isn’t that impressive as to its design, but which represents the best option for old mobile phone users.
- PC– If you select this option, the system will load you the full website version for desktop devices, but we don’t recommend you this alternative as the PC version doesn’t look that fine on a mobile screen.
SPORTS BETTING ON LIONSBET
- Huge range of sports
- International and local leagues
- Live Bets
- Competitive odds
On LionsBet, you can bet on pretty much anything. That, of course, includes live soccer matches being played in the Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, Bundesliga, La Liga, World Cup, and even African soccer tournaments.
There’s a variety of soccer betting options on LionsBet. Our favorites (aside from the most usual ones of course) are:
- 1st half result
- 2nd half result
- Total goals (Second Team or First Team)
- Draw No Bet
- Goals in the second half
- To score the last goal
- Most scoring half
- Double Chance in first half
- To score the first goal
- Total goals (odds/even)
- Correct score
- 1st scorer
And for Nigerians whose love for soccer extends to other games, bets can be placed on Basketball, Tennis, Ice hockey, Handball, Volleyball, e-sports, Baseball, Golf, Sailing, WinterSports, Boxing, Motorsport, American Football, Cycling, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Waterpolo, and more.
When it comes to variety, you’re sure to find what you need.
If you want to place your bets on the next Anthony Joshua fight or the next Tiger Woods game, LionsBet has got you covered!
Pre-betting is allowed, but you can also place Live Bets as a game unfolds. And if a game isn’t going your way, you can save your winnings or escape with some of your stake with LionsBet’s extremely useful Cash Out option.
No dull yourself when Cashout dey!
Regarding the sports betting odds, Lionsbet definitely offers some good odds – pretty much the same as other Nigerian betting sites like Bet9ja.
Live Betting And Live Streaming At LionsBet
As long as sports betting is concerned, LionsBet gives a stellar performance with special regards to football. It is a bettor’s paradise as you can get a plethora of matches starting from the most popular domestic leagues of Europe to the local and amateur matches that are there from different parts of the world. You’ll be rather surprised to know that there are more than 1900 football markets with at least 300 hailing from England, Spain, Germany and Italy. This online sports bookmaker even focuses on other African matches like Nigerian top-flight. The punters can grab the opportunity to bet on the winner of a match and bet on first goalscorers, red and yellow cards and also on the total number of goals.
This online bookmaker also offers you a live platform for betting where too you’ll get a plethora of markets to bet on a regular basis. This live betting platform has got a rather impressive graphic which lets customers follow real-time action without live streaming capabilities. As soon as the bettor enters the live betting page, they can take a quick glance at the biggest markets at the left hand portion of the page where tennis, football and volleyball are the most famous events.
With regards to live streaming, LionsBet sadly doesn’t offer anything. Keeping in mind the experience and size of the bookmaker, this comes as a total surprise but the bettors have learnt how to adjust with all the other noteworthy services of this bookmaker. Moreover, LionsBet has a virtual betting market that offers a popular type of wagering.
LionsBet Promo Code
Promo codes are a way for bettors to unlock bookmaker bonuses such as welcome offers. They also help to prevent unscrupulous punters from abusing the bookmaker’s generosity. That definitely applies to this promotion, because it’s a big one. Let’s take a look at how that LionsBet promo code works.
LionsBet Sign-up Bonuses
Any new customers who sign up with our LionsBet promo code will be entitled to claim extra bonus credit across each of their first three deposits. This amazing welcome package is awarded as a 100% bonus on your first deposit, a 50% bonus on your second deposit, and a 25% bonus on your third deposit. There are some terms and conditions that have to be adhered to, but we’ll explain those below. Here’s how you can claim this generous offer.
How to Claim Your LionsBet Welcome Bonuses
Follow our step-by-step instructions and you can’t go wrong. You’ll be enjoying that sweet bonus credit in no time. If you do run into any technical issues with the website, you can contact the LionsBet customer support service. Their details are at the foot of this page.
- First, click the LionsBet link above. This will take you directly to the most up-to-date LionsBet offer.
- Click the yellow ‘Register’ button. It’s at the top right of the screen and will display the sign-up form. Fill in the required information and don’t forget the LionsBet promo code.
- Once you’re registered, validate your account by clicking the verification link that will be sent to your email address or phone number.
- After you’ve done that, you’ll be able to make your first deposit. Log in to LionsBet, go to the deposit section, and select a suitable payment method. However much you transfer into your LionsBet account here will be matched 100% in bonus betting credit.
- When you’ve completed the wagering requirements (which we will explain below) you can make your second deposit. It will then be matched 50% in bonus betting credit (i.e. a N2,000 deposit will yield a bonus of N1,000).
- Again, once you have completed the wagering requirements for your second bonus, you can make your third deposit. It will then be matched 25% in bonus betting credit (i.e. a N10,000 deposit will yield a bonus of N2,000).
LionsBet Welcome Bonuses – Terms and Conditions
For such a huge bonus we expected a lot of requirements and stipulations, but the small print of the LionsBet promo code offer is refreshingly simple. Here are the main points to be aware of.
- The minimum deposit at each stage is N1,000.
- The maximum amount of credit that will be awarded at each stage is N100,000.
- After each deposit, you will be unable to withdraw winnings until you have wagered your bonus amount on five events or more on a bet slip with individual odds of 1.50 or greater. Once this condition is met you need to turn over your bonus amount 7x.
- You have 30 days to complete the wagering requirements at each stage.
- This LionsBet welcome offer is only available to new customers who are placing their first, second, and third deposits.
- You must be 18 years of age or above to claim this offer.
HOW TO REGISTER ON LIONSBET
LionsBet is one the most preferred online betting platform among Nigerian punters. This mainly because of their innovation website and their fast paying method. On this site, there are divers sports games to cater to every sports fanatics who would like to stake real money on the competitive odds offered on the website. Here is how you can become a LionsBet punter.
- Visit the LionsBet official website on www.lionsbet.com
- Select Nigeria in the list of countries and click on “Go”.
- On the LionsBet homepage, click on “register” just beside the login button.
- Fill in the required details including your email address, mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on “sign up” at the bottom of the page.
You will receive a confirmation email and you will be sent a set of instructions on how to complete your registration. Follow through with these instructions and your account will be verified and ready to use in a matter of minutes.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Lions Bet offers you several ways in which you can fund your Account. We may request for a means of identification to confirm the identity of account owner (KYC) as requested by regulatory bodies and to comply with relevant anti laundering provisions.
Payouts are usually processed within few min but it might take 24hours if there is connection errors or KYC check. The minimum amount you can withdraw in N1,000 and the maximum amount you can withdraw at a time is N500,000. Only 1 transaction per 24 hours is allowed to be made. You cannot deposit funds into your Lions Bet account and decide to withdraw it. You can only withdraw from your winnings. We implore punters to place bets with their deposits and payout from their winnings i.e. you cannot withdraw any amount of money you have not won. Any payout made under such circumstance would be reversed back to the Lions Bet Account.
We may request for a means of identification to confirm the identity of account owner (KYC) as requested by regulatory bodies and to comply with relevant anti laundering provisions. All payouts will be audited before processing. If audit shows a violation of our Terms & Conditions, rigging or fraud, such payouts will not be processed and in most cases such winning bets would be voided.
SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- You can contact customer support via Social Media, E-mail, and Free Phone Call
- LionsBet offers 24/7 customer support
- Responsive customer support representatives
When it comes to customer support, LionsBet offers 24/7 service. You can choose to contact customer support via Free Phone, E-mail, and Social Media. If you choose to a call a customer support representative, Nigerian residents can call the following numbers:
- +234 809 4444 035
- +234 809 4444 036
If you would rather contact a customer support representative via E-mail, to evoke a formal response, you can choose to contact LionsBet, as a Nigerian resident, by sending in an e-mail to:
LionsBet does not come with a responsible gambling section, and you must do your bit to ensure that you maintain your sanity of mind, and do not over exert yourself physically. LionsBet does not offer the service of Live Chat. However, you can contact customer support service via Facebook, and Twitter, by visiting the links stated in the above mentioned images.
If you are sending an e-mail to LionsBet, you should receive a response within 24 hours. The other two options should see you receiving a response, almost immediately.